1. Lewins, Shelagh. “A Viking Pinafore.” Shelagh's Website, Shelagh Lewins, 2003, http://www.shelaghlewins.com/reenactment/hedeby_apron/hedeby_apron.htm. Accessed 27 Sept. 2017. This article is an annotated summary of Inga Hägg's report on the Trägerrock of the Hedeby harbour finds that was published in German. The report was translated by Rachel Kellett, and the summary written by Shelagh Lewins.
1. Ingstad, Anne Stine. “The textiles in the Oseberg ship.” The Textiles of the Oseberg Ship, http://forest.gen.nz/Medieval/articles/Oseberg/textiles/TEXTILE.HTM. Accessed 27 Sept. 2017.
2. Ingstad, Anne Stine. “A new theory on the costumes of the Oseberg Queen and her attendant.” A new theory on the costumes of the Oseberg Queen and her attendant,http://forest.gen.nz/Medieval/articles/Oseberg/dress/OSEBERG.HTM. Accessed 27 Sept. 2017. This is a translated excerpt of the chapter "Hva var textilerne vært brugt til?" ('What were the textiles used for?') from: Christensen, Arne Emil., et al. Osebergdronningens grav: vår arkeologiske nasjonalskatt i nytt lys. ISBN 82-516-1423-6. Oslo, Schibsted, 1992.
1. Zubkova E., Orfinskaya O., Mihailov K. Studies of the Textiles from the 2006 Excavation in Pskov // North European Symposium from Archaeological Textiles X. Ancient Textiles series Vol. 5. Oxford: Oxbow Books, 2010. P.291-298. Academia.com, 2010, https://www.academia.edu/23729219/Zubkova_E._Orfinskaya_O._Mihailov_K._Studies_of_the_Textiles_from_the_2006_Excavation_in_Pskov_North_European_Symposium_from_Archaeological_Textiles_X._Ancient_Textiles_series_Vol._5._Oxford_Oxbow_Books_2010._P.291-298. Accessed 27 Sept. 2017.
2. Kharlashov, B. N. “Archaeological Excavations at the Ust-Smolka Cemetery in Izborsk in 2016.” Archaeological Society of the Pskov Region, 23 Dec. 2016, http://arheologpskov.ru/index.php/news/nashi-novosti/320-arkheologicheskie-raskopki-na-mogilnike-ust-smolka-v-izborske-v-2016-godu. Accessed 27 Sept. 2017.
3. Kolpakova, Yulia. “ Chamber Scandinavian burials from the excavations of the 2000s. in Pskov (Cells 1-2).” Клуб любителей исторической реконструкции Усадьба, Усадьба, http://usadba-psk.narod.ru/vargost.htm. Accessed 27 Sept. 2017.
4. “Fabric Treasure by E. Zubkova, O. Orfinskaya, D.S. Likhacheva. found on Pskov Archeological Center Website, ranslation Translation by Lady Sofya la Rus, Mka Lisa Kies.” Sofya la Rus' in these Current Middle Ages, 29 July 2007, http://www.sofyalarus.info/Russia/Garb/PskovTranslation.html. Accessed 27 Sept. 2017.
5. Beatson, Peter. “New discovery of Viking Age clothing from Pskov, Russia E. Zubkova, O. Orfinskaya, D. Likhachev  Notes and summary by Peter Beatson (NVG Miklagard).” Christobel & Peter’s Homepage, Peter Beatson, 2007,http://members.ozemail.com.au/~chrisandpeter/index.html. Accessed 27 Sept. 2017.
1. “OBJECTS FROM A FEMALE BURIAL-PLACE. KIEV.” Ministry of Cultural Affairs of Russian Federation, Kiev State Historical Museum, www.svyatayarus.ru/pda/reference/treasure/5_inventar_jenpog/index.php?lang=en. Accessed 27 Sept. 2017.